- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure – All residences built before 1978 must disclose form if property contains this hazard.
- Mold Disclosure Form – Must be included in all rental contracts, or an attachment that the landlord has no prior information about any existing molds must be included.
- Methamphetamine Drug Lab Disclosure – If the property was a meth lab or contaminated by methamphetamine smoke, the landlord must disclose if it has been remediated.
- Move-in Checklist – If a security deposit is accepted, the tenant must inspect for pre-existing damage and attach this document to the lease agreement.
- Identification – The lease must state the authorized person for premises access and a tenant’s notice address.
Sources: Montana Association of Realtors