Super Bowl LVIII Squares: How do Super Bowl Squares Work?
The Super Bowl squares betting game is a popular and fun way to add some excitement to watching the big game.
How to fill out Super Bowl Squares?
Step- by-step guide on how to fill out a Super Bowl squares grid:
- Create the Grid: Draw a 10×10 grid, with one team’s name along the top (favorite or home team) and the other team’s name (visiting team).
- Number the Rows and Columns: Number rows 0 to 9, and columns (same) number 0 to 9, creating 100 squares total.
- Fill in the Squares: Participants can buy squares in the grid. Each square represents a combination of the last digit of the scores for each team. Participants can buy as many squares as they want, usually for a set price per square.
- Assign Squares: Once all squares are sold, randomly assign numbers 0 through 9 to each row and column, ensuring each number appears only once.
- Determine Payouts: Decide how the payouts will work. Commonly, payouts are made at the end of each quarter based on the score at the end of that quarter.
- Track Scores: As the game progresses, keep track of the scores for each team. The last digit of each team’s score corresponds to a square on the grid.
- Distribute Prizes: At the end of each quarter or at the end of the game, determine which squares correspond to the last digit of each team’s score.
- Enjoy the Game: Watch the Super Bowl and enjoy the excitement of seeing if your squares are winners!
Remember to set clear rules and payouts/payment before the big game begins to avoid any and all confusion or disputes.
Watch the Super Bowl
Stay in the know, stay up to date with the Super Bowl score and watch the 2024 Super Bowl live.
More Seasonal Templates
Want more seasonal templates? Check out our Cards and Invitations Templates